View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 13:11   #597
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicMaster View Post
No, it doesn't, actually, OB.

The apps are specific services with their own user interface and a full range of content, available on lots of devices including Smart TVs, set top boxes, games consoles, phones and tablets etc. BBC iPlayer on VM is one of these.

ITV Hub, All 4 and Channel 5 on VM are nothing more than the standard 7 days of Catch Up included in VM's own system. That is not the same.

Completely different things, that have some content in common, not different versions of the same thing!
Well, I'm not going to argue about the apps and VM service being different because clearly, they are. But the main point I was making is that it was the broadcasting companies that named them, not Virgin Media.

---------- Post added at 13:11 ---------- Previous post was at 13:08 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Quite a lot of Catch up on Sky is 30 days.
I know that the Sky, Fox and other pay tv channels are 30 days, but is that also the case for the ITV Hub, All4 and My 5 services?