View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 16:39   #282
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Crisis in the NHS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
I think the debate is about which parties will privatise most or least of the NHS going forward. It's convenient for some to try and measure which party used PPP or PFI contracts the most but I've not seen a figure on this nor is it really a relevant debate, as these contracts have largely been discredited by all parties.
PFI was a Labour initiative, wasn't it? They should not be allowed to dodge that truth.

Frankly I don't care whether the private or public sector run it, as long as we get better value for money, and provided that it remains free at the point of delivery.

---------- Post added at 16:39 ---------- Previous post was at 16:33 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
I think the debate is about which parties will privatise most or least of the NHS going forward. It's convenient for some to try and measure which party used PPP or PFI contracts the most but I've not seen a figure on this nor is it really a relevant debate, as these contracts have largely been discredited by all parties.
Why does anyone care so much who runs the NHS? It's a ridiculous debate, given the obvious inefficiency that we have to contend with while it remains as it is.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote