View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 11:35   #3
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Using my virgin mobile overseas

Hmm, so virgin mobiles have a built in device that can track turned off phones??????

Excuse me whilst I wet myself laughing...

Seriously though no idea about virgin but every single other mobile company actually suggest that you divert your calls to voicemail if you don;t want to be charged overseas rates.. It's not the mobile that diverts the call but the comms centre and if you set the call to be transfered it'll never ever try to communicate with your mobile when receiving/diverting an incoming call.

Kymmy

---------- Post added at 11:35 ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 ----------

From virgins own website

Quote:
Set your call diverts
When someone reaches your voicemail, you get charged the cost of sending the call to the country you're in, and then back to the UK even though they may not leave a message.
But you can get around this - just set your phone to 'divert all calls' to voicemail.
However, this does mean that you won't get any incoming calls
Kymmy
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote