View Single Post
Old 25-08-2017, 11:34   #4
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Fake rape victim jailed

I can think of nothing more disgusting than to make up the fact that you have been raped. I do feel that anyone who does this needs help as obviously something is very wrong with them, I do hope that she gets the help she so obviously needs while serving her prison sentence.

I can only imagine that to be accused of rape must be a man's worst nightmare. To be accused of such an awful crime and I bet these poor men had many thoughts and emotions when questioned, fear, what a nightmare, how did this happen, why accuse me. Then they must have thought that once the police get their evidence and have all the facts such as DNA they will see that I'm innocent.

What is bothering me as a wife and Mother of two son's is how did the police ever manage to convict with no DNA evidence, what proof did they go on?

I do believe that questions need to be answered about the handling of her false allegations and hopefully lessons will be learned with the hope it does not cause delay with real victims of rape.

I do hope the man who was jailed gets some sort of compensation but sadly no amount will ever be enough IMO for the time he has lost not to mention what he has went through, plus I suspect his fellow inmates were not to nice to him given that he was he convicted of rape as many inmates will have wife's, daughters, sister's and of course Mother's.

Last edited by weenie; 25-08-2017 at 11:38.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote