View Single Post
Old 21-11-2015, 12:51   #2827
greeninferno
cf.addict

greeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud of
Re: General Sky TV Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowTD View Post
This genuinely leads me to believe Sky have lost the plot. Their biggest threat is people ditching pay tv to go to FTA + Streaming. Rather than shoring up their NowTV offering, which is proving very popular at combating this threat, they're offering a turbocharged all-singing, all-dancing product? Who do they think is going to buy this? Affluent middle-class customers who've always had the 'top tier' but never watched 90% of it? Or working class people who are mad for sport? Both of these groups of customers have been cutting the cord in steady numbers, or at least defecting to rival, cheaper services.

Q strikes me as having been built by a tech geek (I recognise the signs). Why does it act as a bluetooth and airplay target? Talk about the kitchen sink!

Sky Q - the answer to a question that nobody asked.
And its taken 2 and a half years

this was probably a good idea 2 and half years ago.
greeninferno is offline   Reply With Quote