View Single Post
Old 19-11-2015, 13:56   #2824
ShadowTD
Inactive

Services: 200Mb & SH2ac
ShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: General Sky TV Discussion

This genuinely leads me to believe Sky have lost the plot. Their biggest threat is people ditching pay tv to go to FTA + Streaming. Rather than shoring up their NowTV offering, which is proving very popular at combating this threat, they're offering a turbocharged all-singing, all-dancing product? Who do they think is going to buy this? Affluent middle-class customers who've always had the 'top tier' but never watched 90% of it? Or working class people who are mad for sport? Both of these groups of customers have been cutting the cord in steady numbers, or at least defecting to rival, cheaper services.

Q strikes me as having been built by a tech geek (I recognise the signs). Why does it act as a bluetooth and airplay target? Talk about the kitchen sink!

Sky Q - the answer to a question that nobody asked.
ShadowTD is offline   Reply With Quote