Thread: Phone Line Dead
View Single Post
Old 31-03-2012, 19:31   #6
zantarous
www.magicorptech.blogspot

Services: V.I.P
zantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful one
Re: Phone Line Dead

My phone line has been dead for a few weeks not been fussed as we hardly use it but I bough a new handset to test it with to make sure it wasn't the phone. As suspected the line is dead, was well chuffed that the online test found a issue but not so impressed that it old me to ring the faults line as it couldn't make a booking online.

I have been with cable sine 98 and this is the third time the phone line has just dies, a few years ago I had to have a repull done I am surprised it has died again.
zantarous is offline   Reply With Quote