View Single Post
Old 15-03-2012, 21:41   #29
ccarmock
cf.geek

ccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation era
Re: SM4 area very poor performance

Well I had an email from the person looking into my complaint in VMB today to say relief work was carried out at 9:15 this morning.

I was sent a graph showing number of devices on each of the 4 upstreams on the CMTS I am on. US 0 & 1 were showing 200 users each and US 3 & 4 100 each on average then at 9:15 US 1 dropped to 100 users.

I guess they moved 100 users to a totally different CMTS since neither of the upstreams showed an increase to ofset those moved. They left US 0 at 200 users though.

My issue was downstream congestion though, but VM always seem to focus on upstream for some reason.

So far tonight it is much better though.
ccarmock is offline   Reply With Quote