View Single Post
Old 14-03-2012, 22:01   #25
ccarmock
cf.geek

ccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation era
Re: SM4 area very poor performance

Things seem much better tonight in this area. I had escalated this to the CEO's office and have a person checking this out for me. She tells me that IP edge planning have been told to prioritise the work and that a planner was assigned to work on this yesterday with a likely implementation by Friday.

Anyway I have noticed that at periods of high congestion the superhub's top blue light will stop flashing and stay on solid blue. Sometimes if the congestion is very prolonged it won't recover and requires a reboot.

Now tonight speeds were fine but the blue light stayed on solid resuting in no internet access. rebooting fixed it. However I don't think there was congestion tonight.

I am wondering if there is a fault with this Superhub.... has anyone else seen the blue light stay on solid?

Also I note that the upstream channel has changed - it was always ch2 before but for the first time it has changed to Ch5 after the reboot.
ccarmock is offline   Reply With Quote