View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 09:39   #470
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: June 8th General Election

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Yes they do, but in my experience they were rubbish and there's nothing in Labour's history to suggest they'd do it any differently this time around hence my opinion.
The French and German rail networks are pretty good. Why can't Britain do it? I think half of the reason is the government wants to abdicate responsibility for it so no one gets blamed when something like Southern Rail happens. Major investment still has to be done by the government anyway, it's not like telecoms where privatisation led to proper competition and infrastructure development as a result.