View Single Post
Old 14-05-2017, 19:05   #12446
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
What a confident young lady you have there Hom3r, my friend took years to say who she really was and when she told me I simply hugged her and said I know but you needed say to me when the time was right for you, sadly she was met with some very negative reaction from the one person who she thought would support her, her brother he said some really nasty things to her that can never be forgotten. I'm pleased to say that my friend is now a confident lady and is now proud to say who she is.

My happy thought is my family and what a unit I have. Hubby will do the evening hospital runs with me the only nights he can't do is Tuesday's and Thursday's, my son and his fiancée will pick my youngest up from school between them till my Mum gets home. I do not think they realise the pressure this has taken off me.

It times like these that I burst with pride at just how much love we have within our household
Her brother's not bothered, she still be his big sister.

Her dad not so well, but he'll be ok.

Her mum (my sister) is perfectly OK as she had suspicions. Then said "At least I won't have to worry about her getting pregnant."

I don't know if this a phase she's going through or what, but I'll back her 100%, and still stand by her.