View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 14:58   #12431
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

I've just had my delivery of 300 400mm x 250mm tiles for my bathroom/toilet project. Thankfully they're as nice as they looked on the website and having laid a box full out on the floor, I was relieved that the overall quality seems very good so far (consistent shading, regular tile size etc). They all come from the same batch too which is a relief lol.

Right now I'm glad I went for much larger tiles than the 200mm x 150mm ones they're replacing because it'll mean a lot less grouting to have to apply and maintain. IT's amazing to think that the 300 new tiles will cover the same area as 1000 of the old ones.

Last edited by Osem; 05-05-2017 at 15:06.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote