View Single Post
Old 21-02-2017, 18:46   #3265
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
Or maybe some of us prefer streaming to linear tv.
Well l would not expect anything otherwise as stated in earlier posts.

---------- Post added at 18:46 ---------- Previous post was at 18:43 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Well, Den, there are many of us who take the view that time is valuable and if I can squeeze in an extra show in a three hour period, then I will do so. I will no longer be bound by schedules and interminable advertisements.

However, I have to concede that when the day comes that I am sat in my chair in a daze, with a daft smile on my face and dribbling, I may no longer care. Hopefully, that time is a long way into the future, but of course by then the linear channels will have gone and I will end up just looking at the Netflix sign because I no longer have the ability to understand what I am watching!
Well when you have lost most of your hair and your own teeth l will remind you of your wise prediction OB.