View Single Post
Old 29-09-2009, 18:59   #70
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Stopping smoking support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Angry View Post
Jules - let me tell you if I can try it anyone can.

Today was TERRIBLE - real cravings for the fist time - left the office early and went home for fear of stabbing someone or throwing someone out of a window.

Secretly I have staff whom I'd previously considered these options for as a viable option - even when I was smoking.

I must really be starting to detox now (15 days in) as the point where my patch was looks like a square "love bite".

My GP's receptionist advised me to stop with the chewing gum and mints as they were not helping since they too were a habit I had in tandem with smoking.

She recommends brandyballs - who am I to argue?
You are doing really well Mr Angry, don't give up giving up. It's all too easy to just pick up a fag and smoke it, and then what? You will hate yourself for being weak, and your 15days of struggle have all been for nothing, imagine starting all over again ! You CAN and WILL do it. Take one day at a time. We are all rooting for you!
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote