Thread: Contractors
View Single Post
Old 16-03-2011, 20:50   #56
weesteev
Cable Guru

Services: Virgin Media Gig1 RFOG, TV360, Stream, GoFibre 1Gb
weesteev has reached the bronze age
weesteev has reached the bronze ageweesteev has reached the bronze ageweesteev has reached the bronze ageweesteev has reached the bronze ageweesteev has reached the bronze ageweesteev has reached the bronze ageweesteev has reached the bronze ageweesteev has reached the bronze ageweesteev has reached the bronze age
Re: Contractors

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacky View Post
were do u work from? Thats what i do new builds and networks. Would be good to find who has it wee ste. As you know what ths games like m8 , if u leave it until last min theyl just get guys that dont know wat ther doing and leave the guys who do in the job centres , or going back on resi,s. No disrispect to you res,i guys but it 1nce was good money until mapp showed up and kept it in ther pockets rather than passing it down to the real hard workers. !
Im based in Bellshill stacky, I mainly cover the North East and North West franchises. We have Fujitsu in the North East who do all civils and cable work whereas NMC cover the north west and Flexicomms do some of the cable work subcontarcted by NMC.

We wont hear any changes to contractors until later this year now, plenty rumours flying around but I wouldn't like to speculate

Access Network Innovation @ Liberty Global/Virgin Media

All comments are my own opinion and not a direct expression of LG/VM.
weesteev is offline   Reply With Quote