Thread: No landline
View Single Post
Old 14-11-2017, 23:23   #4
Iggypatel
Inactive

Iggypatel is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: New Member Introductions

No phone line last few days ,missed very important crucial meetings work and private. Phoned virgin emergency number. Person said call back tomorrow at 8am as there is nobody to help . What's the Fukin point of a emergency helpline when it's not resourced correctly . Lucky contract ends in a week . Rather pay more as in my experience all they give you is the runaround.
What if I was a vunrable person with no cell phone . Ring back at 8am , yeah right!
Am sure they will apologise when I eventually speak to them. "We apologise " is probably the most overused word in british commerce and organisations. Never mind we made a mistake and this is how we will rectify matters. No one has the balls to admit they did something wrong. Totally incompetence. People making errors should be made accountable at their reviews , bonus time or fire them. Companies run a no blame culture so employees hide behind the big corporate veil. As they are not made accountable the employees don't care. This attitude is totally endemic in British businesses nationally.

Last edited by Paul M; 15-11-2017 at 15:20. Reason: Swearing removed, post moved from Introductions thread.
Iggypatel is offline   Reply With Quote