View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 14:07   #75
Will21st
Inactive

Services: XL Tv,100MB,M Phone.
Will21st has reached the bronze age
Will21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze age
Re: Thousands sign petition to get IDS to prove anyone can live on £7 a day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
No thanks.

I've worked hard to get myself out of that situation, I have no intentions of doing it again as a paper exercise which, you and I both know, won't change anyone's mind anyway.

that,and less whingeing and less of a victim-mentality would do many people in this country,and I suspect some in this thread,a lot of good. Everybody goes through harsh times,such is Life and it is indeed how we grow,imo.

But this whole attitude around benefits and the so-called cuts seems to be mainly envy and a defeatist attitude... no man shall have what I don't have. How about working harder to get what others have,and maybe more.

I'm obviously NOT talking about the totally disabled or those who are very,very ill,although disability doesn't have to mean poverty or not being successful.
Will21st is offline   Reply With Quote