View Single Post
Old 15-05-2016, 19:01   #889
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Renewals & Cancellations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
thanks, I love time travel stuff if it is does done well. I love to see how writers (and the show's scientific consultants) interpret the theories around time travel and whether it is circular or linear and the paradox's it can create or alternate realities. It really fries my brain when I start thinking about it. Project Almanac was a good film to get your brain ticking last year and Star Trek Voyager was always good for it as well when you listened to the crew talking it through and trying to make sense of it as well.

As an fyi Containment starts this week and looks like it is going to be really good

http://www.pogdesign.co.uk/cat/Containment-summary
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote