View Single Post
Old 24-05-2017, 08:34   #64
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Manchester Arena Terror Attack: 22 Dead : 50+ Injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
I doubt this coward built the device sadly i think this is part of something bigger and clearly no target is off limits to these bunch of cowardly turds. We know some terrorists came in with the flood of migrants that have settled in the UK and the numbers are just too large to be adequately surveiled hence why attackers are often known to the security services. Manchester's response to this has been beyond great they have demonstrated what differentiates us and the cowards who were responsible for this atrocity better then words could and my thoughts and condolences go to that great city and all those affected by this.
I wonder what 'known to the authorities' really means though? I imagine the security services have a sprawling network of people interconnected to each other and most of these are tangential to their actual persons of interest. If so then it means little other than the fact there exists, in some place, a file with their name on it.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote