View Single Post
Old 21-02-2017, 09:23   #357
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
No people weren't saying "all is well" that was Donald Trump's exact phrasing on Twitter. What people were saying was first to wonder what Trunp was going on about and then that the Fox News report is flawed.

Now we're going to have constant updates of every crime in Sweden accompanied with demands as to why it's not global news to an attempt to defend the Donald, even lifting the wording of his tweets.
Come off it Damien : I don't need to defend him because I don't have an agenda and found nothing that he said a major issue, so no we are not having regular updates on crime in Sweden and by the way, my post was about unrest in Sweden, I never mentioned anything about crime.

As for Trump, as I highlighted already, he certainly did not say "Incident" or "Terror Attack", like the left leaning media would have you believe.

Look at the week long Riots in France last week at the hands of immigrants, footage of burning cars, reports of looting and destroying of property by them, did not get covered if at all, there appears to be an obvious media blackout of big migrant unrest in Europe.