View Single Post
Old 17-06-2008, 23:26   #16
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
Re: MGS 4 Avalible Thursday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoimia View Post
I completed it today. I won't give away any details, but it's a stunning game from start to finish. The online game is pretty much irrelevant - it's worth buying purely for the single-player game.

Some great humour, and some really nice touches relating to the rest of the series... which you'll probably only 'get' if you've played the previous games.
Finished it sunday night. Loved every minute of it. This game has set a very high bar in terms of Cinematic storey telling in a game. Always loved how MGS did this but 4 has taken it to a whole new level.

This game was probably my biggest reason for buying a PS3 and am so glad I did. After seeing what can be done I am looking forward to the next installment of Final Fantasy.

If there's any such award like Cinematic production in a game then MGS4 deserves it.

EDIT: Havent touched the online myself either. Not really intrested in it anyway. The game itself was by far good enough reason to buy.
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote