View Single Post
Old 30-11-2016, 22:39   #16
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Help needed. Virgin TV. Where are these prices coming from?

All this business with VM prices and the CS is driving me nuts.

I spoke with a VM salesman outside The Blenheim Centre today. I asked him why VM were axing several channels today.

He replied to me 'do you have VM'. My reply was yes, but it will soon be going. As l hve gone over to Sky. He sked why. I stated that VM keep putting prices up.

He did not give two hoots about what l said, as if he didn't care.

I can never understand VM.

In the last 18 months - they have increased prices FOUR time. Prove me wrong.

On this forum. I hear with customers stating there accounts are wrong, phone retentiosn to try and get a discount.

IF, VM was run properly, they would not have these problems.

Say fr example. New customer starts - they have the big bundle, or whatever they call it these days. plus BB and phone, say £70.00 this will include Sports and Movies.

They keep it for a year - no price increases.

NO SPECIALS DEALS during that year. No retentions. No price increase. Simple.

yet, we have price increases during that time. BUT, we do. And that is not right.

Have the SAME channels as Sky.

Its a good that l am not in charge of VM.

Prices have to be reasonable
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote