Thread: Virgin Suck!
View Single Post
Old 19-04-2008, 13:36   #49
tvtimes
Inactive

Services: Sky entertainment, kids and HD package, Sky Fibre Unlimited broadband, XBOX one, PS4 and Android box
tvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant future
Re: Virgin Suck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan4katie View Post
im sick of this.... i was previously with ntl. i had ntl installed 4 days before my daughter was born 2 years ago and had absolutly no problem... they did there utmost to fix my problems and fixed them straight away.

then 2 years later virgin media take over and destroy the lot. slow downloads even with non bit torrent downloads, very slow browsing, i like to play a few online games when i get the time i.e call of duty 4 and the ping is just so horrible barley playable. ive rung them up 4 times and complained but nothing gets done

im on a 20mb line and i do a speed test with www.speedtest.net (maidenhead server) i get 450 ping 1.5mb download, 80 upload and all i get is the usual crap oh theres maintence in ur area... im sure maintence doesnt take 4 months

anyone else had same problems ? and feel like they need to get a new isp

thanks for reading my stupid post :P
You can blame your beloved NTL for the problems!

Telewest was voted best customers services for years running best isp for years running etc.
NTL was a company plagued with problems and then they bought Telewest! They rebranded and rent the Virgin name after acquiring Vmobile. It is the same stupid NTL Board and stupid NTL share holders making the choices!

Before going off on one learn the facts.
tvtimes is offline   Reply With Quote