View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 11:40   #57
Mr Angry
Inactive

Mr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny stars
Mr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Marine killer deserves clemency

It's a rather uncomfortable fact though that armies, of whatever hue, are capable of atrocities. I'm simply pointing out the fact that the British army has murdered it's own unarmed subjects and fellow travellers on the streets of it's own cities. As such this shouldn't really surprise people, should it?

---------- Post added at 11:40 ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
Rather a pathetic attempt to have a crack at British troops .You simply cannot compare the two scenarios
I'm not having "a crack" at anyone, I'm referencing an instance where soldiers gunned down innocent people. Yes, you're right you cannot compare the two scenarios. Not least because none of the civilians shot dead on Bloody Sunday were armed combatants or engaged in armed conflict when they were gunned down.
Mr Angry is offline   Reply With Quote