View Single Post
Old 28-03-2012, 20:16   #4751
Caff
I'm a geek???

Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Just been unpacking, and found a notice from the TSA (Transport Security Administration) in it (see below) - the lock was broken, but they had re-secured the bag with some strong twine instead.

Best news is that the iPad3 and the litre bottle of Macallan Special Oak were still there, along with the dirty washing and stuff I had bought from Banana Republic...

I never lock my cases they are in my hands and then the handlers - IF they really want to check my dirty washing then they're welcome to it. Be nice it they laundered it and gave it back to me. I know I have nothing to hide. They could also slip me some JD if they liked