View Single Post
Old 28-03-2008, 17:27   #24
lostandconfused
Inactive

Services: 2 X V+ XL TV XL BB XL Telco
lostandconfused has reached the bronze age
lostandconfused has reached the bronze agelostandconfused has reached the bronze agelostandconfused has reached the bronze agelostandconfused has reached the bronze agelostandconfused has reached the bronze agelostandconfused has reached the bronze agelostandconfused has reached the bronze agelostandconfused has reached the bronze agelostandconfused has reached the bronze age
Re: Virgin Mobile min/texts 300/300 no rollover from 28 april 08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Spending a few pounds more won't bother me - I actually like to pay for a service that actually respects its customers.

As I said above to the last poster - I don't care how good the deal is - I take exception and it would appear others in this thread do as well, to being informed of a considerable change to Terms of service by text message. It just smacks of arrogance and it is somewhat unprofessional.
What exactly is it that you object to so much about being informed by text?
The advantages in my view are, its quicker than say sending a letter and more people will see it as oposed an update on the website.

Also if you wanted written conformation im sure its available on the webstie or CS could arrange one to be posted out.

Something about it doesnt sit too well, but i cant put my finger on what exactly it is. Just after other peoples thoughts.
lostandconfused is offline   Reply With Quote