View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 20:49   #3830
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
Being judged on what I spend my money on...... I've had a few comments about me buying my new blood glucose meter.

Well nuts to them.
Ignore them dilli.

Why some people think they have the right to judge others totally eludes me. The people who have made comments should be made to walk in your shoes for just a day and I guarantee they would be looking out for anything that could make that day more comfortable.

I test my bloods up to 5 times a day at the moment and fully understand your decision to spend your money on the new meter and even if I weren't a fellow diabetic I would still consider that what you spent your money on was your business.

I hope these these self appointed financial judges are not CF members as I would hate to think that anyone on the forum was stupid enough to imagine that their adverse opinions of the decisions you make regarding your private life were shared by any members I have come to know and respect.