View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 11:47   #10
on in an hour!
Inactive

Location: looking at a nice new scar in the tarmac outside my house!
Services: staff deal
on in an hour! has reached the bronze age
on in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze age
Re: Caller Display not available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked_and_Crazy View Post
I dont think spending the money on the network is the issue. Its the blatant lies that customers are told
yet again another example of the offshore call centres just reading from a script!! no local knowledge,from what i remember its only the north east networks that carry this feature on their switches.
on in an hour! is offline   Reply With Quote