View Single Post
Old 25-06-2016, 06:20   #50
Anypermitedroute
Inactive

Services: Virgin TIVO XL package & Sky Movies and Sports HD XXL broadband & superhub
Anypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of Quads
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
Can someone please explain this.

I was told today, that the country that is most worried is Poland, and the polish people that are here already.

Now that we have voted to get out of Europe. Surely that IF Polish residents are here. It wont effect them ?
Well, people from both sides have been suggesting they, along with all other EU nationals (Ireland included) by the Vienna convention

However, again this may not be accurate https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jun/22/will-europeans-be-free-to-stay-in-the-uk-after-brexit

From a personal point of view, my girlfriend is Austrian, has worked everyday here for 6 years, never used NHS and paid in and adapted to British life, hell she even has a season ticket for cricket with me.

And suddenly she feels rather unwelcome and to be honest I can't give her a good answer as to guarantee she is safe to remain here.

If suddenly she is made to go I would of course follow her to Austria but the flip side is as soon to be non-eu my once freedom of movement and right to work (and even travel to see her family) may not be allowed in Austria and why should they if we do the same to them

Thanks UK, thanks a bunch