View Single Post
Old 22-04-2012, 22:38   #15
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Really rubbish connection. India says everything's ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
India is the last place I would allow anyone to take over my computer. They earn tuppence and others have been known to sell bank account information.

I would not want to run that risk even if you record stuff and I find out 24 hours later that I've been raided. Then what? VM come up with the missing dosh straight away? Likely or not it's a known risk.

I'd trust a UK agent though.
You have control and can see everything they do as they do it with no delay and when they are speaking to a person with no computer skills it brings the call time down dramatically.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote