View Single Post
Old 18-06-2016, 14:43   #3160
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
A minor moan i know, but British Airways gives me an error when trying to reserve a seat for a Sunday flight 'Sorry, we are unable to process your request.' !!!!
I hope you have it sorted now SnoopZ.

---------- Post added at 14:43 ---------- Previous post was at 14:41 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Been of work ill since Tuesday, and when I go back on Monday, I have to do a Return To Work interview.

Having to phone in every 2nd day before 10am was a PITA, as on Monday and Tuesday I woke up at 4/5pm, and they may even phone you up at home.

I have NEVER worked for a company that treats you like this.
They seem to be not a very understanding company Hom3r, I hope you a feeling better and not going back to work to soon due to work pressure. I must admit when I took ill my work was fantastic even kept my job open for myself for 12 months then when I could not go back the girl who had taken over my duties on a temporary basis got the job.

Last edited by weenie; 18-06-2016 at 14:47.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote