View Single Post
Old 14-06-2016, 12:06   #3153
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Sincere commiserations matey - thankfully she didn't suffer too long and you'll be able to concentrate more on all your happy memories without the pain of an awful lingering death.

I have a feeling my old man is nearing crunch time now. He was given months to live back in October and has been gradually getting weaker, although not suffering any pain. Last night he told us he's been peeing blood for a few days so it's off to hospital this morning for tests. I'm hoping it's just a urinary tract infection but part of me is thinking the cancer has spread and he might not be coming home. Worrying times...
It's never easy when a parent gets older it is very much role reversal for us "children" I worry about my Mum all the time as she is so secretive just last week when I was cleaning her house I found a load of medication hidden under her bed and here was all of us thinking she was taking her meds. The trouble with my Mum is she is hard work I mean that in a nice way although it is very frustrating at times, whereas my Dad not a problem but then again he faces stuff head on instead of head in the sand.

Let's hope it's not the latter Osem fingers crossed it's a urinary tract infection. Hugs to you and your family take care.