View Single Post
Old 14-03-2012, 17:34   #9
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Poor streaming downloading and uploading

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlwaring View Post
I would normally pick you up on this for being blatantly and obviously an over-exaggeration, but I'm sure I'd only get shouted down as a troll or fanboy or something

Whilst I don't stream that much, I certainly don't have any problems when I do.

(I also assume you meant "aren't" and just didn't notice )

For the avoidance of being mis-understood/mis-quoted, I do realise that some people have some problems in some areas. I just don't like hyperbolic (that can't be a word, surely? ) statements such as that made by GM.
you can pick me up on my typo but not the rest of my statement considering the fact that I pointed out my area is fantastic and I rarely have streaming issues. The following two posts from other users after mine also itterated the fact that streaming is a problem. So I consider my statement to be well balanced at proves a point quite nicely

Hyperbolic is a great work. I think of it as more of a maths term but hyperbolae is used as an adjective for when someone is talking out of their bottom.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote