View Single Post
Old 27-12-2017, 19:38   #2
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Catch Up - missing programmes

Quote:
Originally Posted by murfitUK View Post
I am missing lots of programmes from catch-up and wonder if anyone else has a problem. The ones I am particularly keen to watch are

Feud: Bette and Joan (episodes 3 and 4 broadcast BBC2 Saturday 23/12/17)
and
Doctor Who (BBC1 Christmas Day)

There are too many to list on other channels like Universal, Alibi and Fox. Not too worried about these as often they are available for weeks after, but the BBC ones are only up for 7 days.
The BBC iPlayer currently has all 8 episodes of Bette and Joan on it.

On my Catch-Up service, episodes 1-4 are displayed.

Try re-booting your box, and if that doesn't work, go to 'Apps & Games' on your menu and select the BBC i-Player. I am assuming you either have a Tivo or V6 box. If not, your version of the iPlayer may not have all 8 episodes on it.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote