View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 19:56   #949
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Re: Plane Spotters Corner

Nice photos everyone.
Cobby, that A380 is impressive. Did you go through the tunnels and stand in between the two runways? Great spots down there.

Dilli....Nice pic of the Blackbird. I've been to Duxford a few times and everytime I've seen the Blackbird sitting there I've always wished to see it get out there and fire up those engines and take to the skies.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote