View Single Post
Old 27-03-2012, 10:45   #39
m419
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband,BT Anytime calls,Sky entertainment extra HD,Vodafone pay monthly
m419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quads
Re: 100Mb now available in NW London

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyronnie View Post
I'm in Brent, but my connection is to finc14. Finchley
Yeah but it's still the same franchise which is the former Videotron/Cable and Wireless one covering Barnet,Brent,Ealing,Kensington and Chelsea,Hammersmith and Fulham,Richmond,Lambeth,Southwark,Greenwich,Bexley and I think Merton.

Cable London covers Camden,Islington,Hackney,Harringey and Enfield. This is a Telewest area.

BellCable Media former Cable and Wireless area covers Tower Hamlets,Newham,Redbridge,Havering,Epping Forest,Waltham Forest,Dagenham.

Telewest/General Cable/United Artists/Cable Corp:
Hillingdon,Hounslow,Slough,Twickenham,Croydon,Coul sdon,Purley

Nynex former Cable and Wireless covering:
Bromley and surrounding areas.

So there are many franchises across London which is why certain services are not yet available yet in some places whilst they are available in another borough.
m419 is offline   Reply With Quote