View Single Post
Old 26-03-2008, 19:07   #43
STONEISLAND
Inactive

Services: V + HD V Telephone V Cable 20MB
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze age
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze age
Re: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
If you're not bothered about the video then d/l it. I would recommend keeping an eye on the Playstation store later tomorrow. Also try and back it up if you can. £24.99 and 1.9Gb is a hell of a lot to lose should you ever have system issues with your PS3. Another good thing about installing it to HDD is the load times will be quicker as oppose to using the disc. I wonder if the option to install from disc to HDD will be available?
Even if I lose it, it will still be in the PS Store history.

Just £7 more for some reason
STONEISLAND is offline   Reply With Quote