View Single Post
Old 26-03-2008, 18:01   #41
STONEISLAND
Inactive

Services: V + HD V Telephone V Cable 20MB
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze age
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze age
Re: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Yep for reasons stated above. I think as soon as it's released on the PS3 Store, there is going to be one massive surge to download it. Also, a little bonus content is available on the disc. Added to the fact that it's going to be cheaper if you buy it from the store as oppose to downloading it. Even more reasons to buy the disc I'd say!

Just had an email from Game.

GT5P has been despatched and sent by Royal Mail Guaranteed by 9am Next Day Delivery!!!! Looks like I will be getting mine tomorrow. Cannae wait.

There are places (so I've read on the UK PS3 forums) that are selling it now.
Looks like they have sold out everywhere!!!

However you don't get the "Beyond the Apex" video that's on the Blu-ray disc version, but, I'd rather have a leaner, more convenient HDD-based version. At the end of the day, the content that matters is identical.

Its £24.99
STONEISLAND is offline   Reply With Quote