View Single Post
Old 26-03-2008, 13:02   #31
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
Re: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue

Quote:
Originally Posted by STONEISLAND View Post
Wont this be in the PS Store on thursday?
It will be in the PSN store tomorrow when the update is applied but there is extra content on the disc and you will also probably find it cheaper as the PSN store price is meant to be the full price of £24.99 but thats will have to be confirmed tomorrow. Plus I can see slow downloads with people all tryin to get the 1.9GB download at once - server crash ? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
I have just read here that GT5 Prologue could be the platform for a full game with updates constantly being downloaded.

Now considering that a full game retails with a mark up price of £39.99 - £49.99 then I think that the updates will be charged for and not free. If this is the case, then I will be disappointed.
I cant see it going this way. Possible because the Prologue is delivered this way but I still think we will see a full release on disc with possible updates ontop of that e.g. Car Pack's etc etc.
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote