View Single Post
Old 25-03-2017, 21:48   #88
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: UKIP has (had) a new leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
This has been mentioned before and I think it's quite credible.
He is a weasel, always has been in my eyes... I hope has a back up plan for 2020, because he won't keep that Seat IMO.

Staying on as an MP I would suggest, to purely to ride the expenses gravy train.....

Quote:
Since the couple moved in, Mr Carswell has claimed a total of £32,000 in expenses related to the house.

He also owns a property in Hertfordshire, which he rents out. Mrs Carswell sold her flat in south-west London for £500,000 last year.

The MP bills taxpayers for the entire rent of £1,250 per month and £2,280 annual council tax bills for the Essex house.

Since moving in, he has also claimed £1,605 for two sofas and £1,483 for a bed, mattress and chairs from ILVA.

He spent a further £700 for bedding and household extras at Peter Jones and The White Company. Mr Carswell also claimed £453 for a fridge freezer, £400 for a washing machine, £99 for a garden strimmer and bin, and £377 for a radio, telephone, vacuum cleaner, iron and television.

In November 2007, he claimed £429 for four days' worth of gardening.
He also claimed for a range of items bought at Tesco, including a 74p washing line.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...love-seat.html
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote