View Single Post
Old 14-07-2016, 16:52   #11312
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Hello nash I hope you enjoying your break to Jersey, I've heard it's a beautiful island & I'm looking forward to hearing all about the tour of it tomorrow. Take care weenie x
Hi Weenie, The trip was beautiful Weenie, every Bay is beautiful. The driver was an excellent guide. He took us past Alan Wickers grave and also the grave of Billy Butlins, Billy's grave stone was enormous and shaped like a poster bed all in black marble. Seemingly him and his wife done an awful lot for the Island as did Alan Wicker, there houses were worth millions, The houses in millionaires row are out of this world, The flower arrangements all over the Island are so beautiful, each Bay we came across was outstanding, The weather yesterday and today is really hot too, We managed to find some country music in a hotel last night and we are going to another hotel tonight for more country music. So that is what makes our holiday too. Forgot to say Kenneth More lived here too if you remember him, Nash
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote