View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 22:08   #60
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: London Mayor election 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_ View Post
So you believe that an idiot should be in charge of London, not interested in red ken as he is another clown I put in the boat as galloway as both are just freeloaders, no one has mentioned miliband as he is not in this contest but his name is being used to deflect from the idiot namely Boris.

Even tory voters must be able to see that Boris the clown should not be in charge of anything.
What exactly, besides the fact he went to Eton and Oxford, do you have against Boris (and try to state facts, not your usual class warfare polemic, such as 'clown', 'toff', 'idiot', 'forelock tugging', etc)? You seem high on diatribe, low on reasoning.

My godson is at Oxford, but he went to a CofE primary school with my son - is he a 'clown' or a 'toff' just because he attends Oxford and is reading BA Literae Humaniores?

You do realise Boris is not 'old money' or landed gentry, don't you - some of his grandparents were immigrants from Europe and Turkey.

Would you like it if you were disliked/pilloried because of your accent/education/job?
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote