View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 21:32   #58
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: London Mayor election 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post

I know if millibore gets control of this country we should all expect a return of the spend spend spend regime again. I beleave thats how Ken has been trying to gain votes, I will spend on this and this and this and

We must never ever return to the spend spend spend days of the party that got us in the state we are in now.
So you believe that an idiot should be in charge of London, not interested in red ken as he is another clown I put in the boat as galloway as both are just freeloaders, no one has mentioned miliband as he is not in this contest but his name is being used to deflect from the idiot namely Boris.

Even tory voters must be able to see that Boris the clown should not be in charge of anything.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote