View Single Post
Old 29-11-2005, 21:57   #4
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Re: Britons worst town (or city)

I believe there is a little book that came out with the UK's worst town's.
The problem is that a lot of town's are all going down hill at the moment.
Over the past few years , I've seen many shops close down to be replaced with phone shops.
Half of the shopping centre here is phone shops.
We need different shops that can offer a speciality and not somewhere where I can buy the exact same thing two doors away.

Oh and dont get me started on fast food stores, pizza places, and donna kebab shops. I know a place in Leicester that has a fast food shop nearly every other house on the same road. Disgusting !

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote