Thread: Superhub Home move - New Superhub?
View Single Post
Old 24-05-2018, 23:20   #1
AndyCalling
Inactive

Services: Fixed phone service (inclusive weekend calls) & internet service (200/12meg)
AndyCalling has much to be proud ofAndyCalling has much to be proud ofAndyCalling has much to be proud ofAndyCalling has much to be proud ofAndyCalling has much to be proud ofAndyCalling has much to be proud ofAndyCalling has much to be proud ofAndyCalling has much to be proud ofAndyCalling has much to be proud ofAndyCalling has much to be proud of
Question Home move - New Superhub?

Hi folks, long time no post. Well, I'm looking to move from my poky old flat to a lovely new house. I currently have a Shub 2.

The new house would benefit from a better router than this old style N wifi Shub.

When I move, will I be expected to take my old Shub with me or will the chappie fit a new improved Shub? There won't likely be one at the new place already as the older lady selling had a sat dish. Doesn't have a cable installed yet I believe (but can get it all).

What's the latest VM router anyway?

I'm quite out of the loop on all this these days. Can you help get me up to speed, Cable Gurus?

Last edited by AndyCalling; 24-05-2018 at 23:27.
AndyCalling is offline   Reply With Quote