View Single Post
Old 25-01-2018, 10:05   #17
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rupert Murdoch set to sell off 21st Century Fox assets to Disney

I couldn't decide where to put this given it is about tv series but I thought this was the best place. I am sure somebody asked the question somewhere but I couldn't find it:

Quote:
Is Netflix losing their Marvel TV shows? Recently, Chief Content Officer Ted Sarandos addressed concerns about Disney’s planned streaming service, Deadline reports.

As part of their merger with FOX, Disney has announced plans to launch their own subscription streaming service. The plan has some fans concerned because several Disney-owned series currently stream on Netflix, including the Marvel shows Daredevil, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, and Iron Fist.

However, fans of the Marvel series don’t have to be worried, Sarandos says. The Netflix boss recently revealed the streaming service’s Marvel TV shows will not move to Disney:

“As long as they keep making those shows, they continue on Netflix. Our Marvel series that Disney produces for us — we own those shows. They run until we cancel them.”
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote