View Single Post
Old 21-09-2017, 10:01   #149
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
The EU is doing well ? LMFAO

Tell that to Greece, with HUGE youth unemployment.

Tell that to Italy, whose sick of the influx of immigrants arriving on their shores and other member states being told to take in their quota, with some refusing to do so!

Tell that to Poland who are just about fed up of being told what to do by the EU.

There is absolutely nothing blinkered about seeing a better future outside the EU. We do not need to be in a special bloc to do trade with it and as I said it is a shrinking market. Better to do trade a much bigger one, the world. So you open up your eyes, because I'm not the blinkered one here!
Agreed, Mick. There are some who don't seem to mind financially supporting a huge bureaucracy that spends so much of our money recklessly and moving all the time in the wrong direction.

I don't want any more of this nonsense. I want us to get our economy back on an even keel, making decisions in line with the wishes of the people of this country, investing in the right things and developing our trade with the rest of the world, which is what we do best as a country.

I am so fed up with all this negative rubbish that some people are spouting about our future prospects. A negative outlook generally means you will achieve little in this life, which you will spend taking orders from others and simply complaining about life. Positivity opens doors and encourages solutions that will change lives.

Not all remainers are negative of course - the positive ones have re-considered their approach and are working on ways to deliver what the British voters have said they want. They realise the futility of constantly bemoaning the fact that the Brexiteers won and they are throwing everything into making it work.

The serial complainers, in the meantime, will ultimately be left behind, which is probably the same feeling they have experienced a few times before....and will again, I'm afraid.