View Single Post
Old 21-09-2017, 09:39   #148
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
A typical Mick post, riddled with blinkered vision, seeing only what he likes to see ! The EU is doing very well atm, we're not really.

I'd rather a United States of Europe than us becoming another state of the USA which seems to be the alternative. We've more in common both economically and geographically with the EU. We'll get a poor deal from the US, they don't need us and we desperately need them, not good terms for striking a deal with 'America First' Trump.

But you're right it is Groundhog day. 10 years time come back and tell me how great it gone for yourself and family since EU exit... Until then we'll have to agree to disagree
The EU is doing well ? LMFAO

Tell that to Greece, with HUGE youth unemployment.

Tell that to Italy, whose sick of the influx of immigrants arriving on their shores and other member states being told to take in their quota, with some refusing to do so!

Tell that to Poland who are just about fed up of being told what to do by the EU.

There is absolutely nothing blinkered about seeing a better future outside the EU. We do not need to be in a special bloc to do trade with it and as I said it is a shrinking market. Better to do trade a much bigger one, the world. So you open up your eyes, because I'm not the blinkered one here!