View Single Post
Old 21-09-2017, 09:24   #147
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
A typically Mr K post, riddled with false misery.

I know what I voted brexit for and it looks better than the crap we would certainly endure remaining in a corrupt entity. Especially with Mr Drunken Junckers wish to have a U.S.E (United States of Europe). Pfftt, no thankyou!

I don't know what odds you're seeing, but I see fantastic odds. A much bigger trading bloc, i.e rest of the World. The fact we CAN still trade with the EU and don't have to pay an extortionate membership fee and are not restricted to do trade with who the hell we want, but EU has it's forecast to have a shrinking market, how to remedy this, leave it and do trade with a much bigger market.

Anyway, around and around we go...... must be GROUNDHOG DAY!
A typical Mick post, riddled with blinkered vision, seeing only what he likes to see ! The EU is doing very well atm, we're not really.

I'd rather a United States of Europe than us becoming another state of the USA which seems to be the alternative. We've more in common both economically and geographically with the EU. We'll get a poor deal from the US, they don't need us and we desperately need them, not good terms for striking a deal with 'America First' Trump.

But you're right it is Groundhog day. 10 years time come back and tell me how great it gone for yourself and family since EU exit... Until then we'll have to agree to disagree