View Single Post
Old 21-09-2017, 09:10   #146
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
So Brexiters voted for something that they don't have a clue how it will turn out ? Just hoping, against all odds ? Hell of a gamble and so far it isn't looking good.

Our Government can't even agree with itself let alone 27 other countries. The PM and chancellor hearts aren't really in it, they campaigned for remain after all, they can see the disaster unfolding, just a matter of damage limitation and how they can wangle it best for their own careers. As for Boris, he's certifiably mad. All these characters will be ok whatever. They are protected by wealth. The rest of the British public will suffer badly.
A typically Mr K post, riddled with false misery.

I know what I voted brexit for and it looks better than the crap we would certainly endure remaining in a corrupt entity. Especially with Mr Drunken Junckers wish to have a U.S.E (United States of Europe). Pfftt, no thankyou!

I don't know what odds you're seeing, but I see fantastic odds. A much bigger trading bloc, i.e rest of the World. The fact we CAN still trade with the EU and don't have to pay an extortionate membership fee and are not restricted to do trade with who the hell we want, but EU has it's forecast to have a shrinking market, how to remedy this, leave it and do trade with a much bigger market.

Anyway, around and around we go...... must be GROUNDHOG DAY!